Responsive Ads Here

Monday, June 24, 2013

Check/Un check all check boxes in Grid view using Jquery

I have a one grid-view with checkboxes here my requirement is if I select header checkbox of gridview I need to select all the child checkboxes in grid-view and if I deselect header checkbox I need to deselect all the child checkboxes in gridview and if I select all the child checkbox I need to select the header checkbox and if any child checkbox deselected I need to deselect header checkbox for this I have written Jquery function to achieve this functionality.


 //Header Checkbox Click
 $('[id$=chkHeader]').live("click", function () {  
       $("[id$='chkChild']").attr('checked', this.checked);  
     });  

//Checking all the  child checkboxes or checked or not if not un check the header checkbox
  $("[id$='chkChild']").live("click", function () {  
     $("[id$='chkChild']").each(function () {  
       var CheckedChilds = $("[id$='chkChild']:checked").length;  
       var TotalChilds = $("[id$='chkChild']").length;  
       if (CheckedChilds == TotalChilds)  
         if (!$('[id$=chkHeader]').attr("checked"))  
           $('[id$=chkHeader]').attr("checked", "checked");  
       if (CheckedChilds != TotalChilds)  
         if ($('[id$=chkHeader]').attr("checked"))  
           $('[id$=chkHeader]').removeAttr("checked")  
     });  
   }); 

No comments:

Post a Comment