Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

VS2013 Web Essentials - Zen Coding is a huge time saver for web developers

As a developer I'm always on the lookout for new solutions, tools, or techniques that can both boost my productivity. Last week I found a nice feature in visual studio 2013 which is Zen Coding.

As a web developer, I have regularly found myself needing to type a large amount of HTML layout code. Your page starts to grow, and your eyes begin to glaze over as you type DIV after DIV.


Zen Coding is a set of editor extensions, allowing a developer to use shorthand for common tasks. Microsoft has incorporated these extensions into Web Essentials for Visual Studio 2013.

I found a nice article which will give complete idea about this Zen Coding.



No comments:

Post a Comment