Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Tools for your SharePoint 2013 development toolbox

In SharePoint 2013, we have so many tools are available to make developer life easily. I have heard some the tool names and some of tool names from colleagues.

Recently i have used SharePoint manager and SharePoint 2013 Search tool which made my life easier. I want to list down all the tools available and how it useful in our daily life. But i did not get a chance to work on that.

Today i found out one post which has all the details about the tools for SharePoint 2013 and documentation also.

Please go through the below link for complete details. I am sure definitely these tools will made our life easier.

http://zimmergren.net/technical/tools-for-your-sharepoint-2013-development-toolbox

I hope this post will be useful..

No comments:

Post a Comment